When you place order for this shift knob, please provide below information. We are not able to ship the order without these information.
1. the model and year of your car. ( the wire cables are different from models )
2. the steering wheel is in the right side or left side?
3. the "-" and "+" sign of M/S mode is the (A) or (B) as above picture shown.
4. the color of shift knob you want.
This shift knob is not 1 for all car models. There are some small differences between models.
These differences are:
1. the "-" and "+" sign of M/S mode.
2. the length of lever stick.
3. RHD and LHD knobs
RHD vehicle countries: (RHD means the steering wheel is in the right side. It does NOT mean you use right hand to handle the knob).Australia, Brunei, Cyprus, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Irealand, Japan, Macau, Mauritius, Malaysia, New Zealand, Parkistan, Singapore, South Africa,Thailand, United Kingdom...etc.
LHD vehicle countries: (the steering wheel is in the left side)
Most of the American, European and Middle East countries, Israel, Korea, Philippines...etc.
4. Available Colors :
Jet Black (color code 668)
Alpine White (color code 300)
1. New 2008 X6 design for automatic, mechanical gear models.
2. This shift knob is with LED gear position indicator.
The "P" is only for decoration, it\'s not a button, without any function.
3. Back side wrapped with REAL leather.
Please check your original automatic transmissionsteptronic shift knob, it could be either of these kinds:
E81. E87. E87 LCI. E82. E88
E46 2D Convertible
E46 2D Coupe
E46 4D Sedan
E46 5D Touring
E90. E90 LCI Sedan
E91. E91 LCI Touring
E92 pre-LCI Coupe
E93 pre-LCI Convertible
E39 4D Sedan
E39 5D Touring
E60 Sedan pre-LCI
E61 Touring pre-LCI
E63 Convertible pre-LCI
E64 Coupe pre-LCI
E83. E83 LCI
E89 (Z4 23i. Z4 30i)
Black Chrome, LHD
Jet Black (color code 668), LHD
Alpine White (color code 300), LHD
Duty and Tax
Please be informed, you will be responsible for below additional costs happen at the destination.
These are not included in the shipping fee we collect, and must be paid by receipient when the goods have arrived but before delivery.
1. Customs Duties
2. Import VAT
3. Handling Fee (may be requested by some of the carriers)
For detail information, you may contact with your customs office. Thank you.
How soon I can ship the order :
1. Items in stock : 1~2 business days.
2. Items need further processing, ex. customized color painting, may wait for 7-10 days.
When do I provide tracking Number?
1. EMS and FedEx : the same day of pick up.
2. Register Airmail: the NEXT business day after pick up.
(ex, item ship on Monday, tracking number available on Tuesday;
ship on Friday, tracking number available on next Monday)